Thursday 28 July 2011

Steff - our photographer

This was a tough one for me. I loooove photography. Am fairly clueless at taking the actual photos, but I know what bokeh means, can appreciate good light and have the ability to see what’s lovely and what’s awful. I obviously needed an East London photographer, seeing as the budget did not run to hotels and travelling expenses for an out of town photographer.
I was pleasantly surprised.
As with most people, I was guilty of Big City Snobbery when it came to East London wedding providers. I assumed they would all be cheap and cheerful. And then I went online on a little preliminary search. That’s where I found someone fantastic. Great portfolio, had done weddings at our venue and church before and a really friendly, professional couple.
If you are wondering why I’m not mentioning names, it’s because in the end the photographer we chose fell out of the sky – like my dress. Yes, I count my blessings every day J
My mom goes to art classes with her Mom-in-law. Yes this is East London for you. Her name is Steff – Estefania Romero Photography, you can check out her out on www.estefaniaromero.com or her facebook page www.facebook.com/estefania.photography.
If you were wondering about the name, she is Mexican. Married a wonderful EL boy and now lives there. She has worked as a photographer in New York and Mexico, and is becoming increasingly popular in EL. She is sweet and friendly and accommodating and my only regret is that I have yet to meet her in person!

Here are two of my favourite wedding shots:

































Isn't she amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment