Saturday 26 January 2013

tea themed wedding (and Mrs Potts)

Yes, I am featuring a cup of tea inspired wedding on my cup of tea inspired blog...but this wedding is just too pretty not to share. And the reason the couple used a tea theme "we have not stopped sharing pots of tea and plenty of laughter"...too sweet for words. Don't they sound like such a warm, happy couple?

I saw this wedding first on one of my favourite wedding blogs - bloved. See the original post here.



Images by Juliet Mckee

The little details are to die for: the spotty teapot cake topper, the tea inspired table names "Earl Grey" and "Peppermint" and "Redbush" (this one really cracked me up, because I mean come on Rooibos is a trademark surely?) and the white and royal blue theme throughout. 

While we are on the subject of teapot cakes, look at this recipe for Mrs Potts cake pops (whew that's a mouthful). These would be sweet for a little girl's fairytale birthday party. One day I may be blessed with a little blonde girl, I'll have to remember these *wink*...




No comments:

Post a Comment