Wednesday 13 February 2013

etsy picks ~ february


I first mentioned etsy way back in 2011 and since then I have become an even bigger fan. No matter what stage of life you are in: dating, engaged, married, babies, home, work...there is something for everyone. And I love that they support small businesses. Down with the big scary corporate.

Here are my picks for this month (I promise only one Valentine-esque, we are all sick to the teeth of it by now):

{Suit Up cufflinks $25 - an excellent present for a man who is an HIMYM fan}

{Print of a vintage mint camera $40 - not the camera itself}

{West Coast succulent print cushion $40.50 - made in SA and oh so pretty}

{Owl baby mobile $75 - just because there is baby fever all around me this month}

And lastly, only because it's funny, a recycled paper Valentines card:

{Valentines card $4.75 - see it's funny hey?!}


No comments:

Post a Comment