Saturday 9 February 2013

new idea for bridesmaid dresses

The ladies (men?) who blog for Green Wedding Shoes have great taste, GWS was one of my go to blogs when planning our wedding last year. They recently showcased a company in the US that hires out bridesmaids dresses called Little Borrowed Dress. It seems so easy: you choose the dress you like and the colour from online swatches and LBD send the dresses to you in the post. It seems they are similar to infinity wrap dresses, where one dress can fit many shapes and sizes of pretty bridesmaid. 

After the wedding, you simply send the dress back in a prepaid envelope, they clean it and everything. Et voila! 

Here are my favourites. The navy colour is stunning, and the off the shoulder dress would be flattering on anyone! I love the idea of an ombre effect, like the green dresses below or maybe one  soft colour in different styles (which is what I had for my bridesmaids). Sometimes I wish I could get married all over again :)







1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of an ombre effect, like the green dresses below or maybe one soft colour in different styles (which is what I had for my bridesmaids). red dresses

    ReplyDelete