Wednesday 24 August 2011

wedding puppies

I posted recently about the rainbow bridesmaids trend that everyone in the US wedding blogosphere seems to lurrrvvvvve. This is another trend that I find fascinating.
Dogs.
At weddings, in weddings, in bowties, on the lap of $2000 wedding dresses.
No judgement, everyone is entitled to their version of the perfect wedding and if I wasn’t certain that my favourite Cocker Spaniel would lift his leg on my dress, making the ivory more of a pee yellow, yuck!, I would consider it. Who doesn’t love a friendly doggie?
This is my Mom’s dog, Simon, who has a penchant for peeing on things. Not to be trusted. But how cute would he look with a bow around his collar and that sad look on his face?

While none of these are as cute as the slobberfest above, let me show you what I mean:





                                            Pics all courtesy Style Me Pretty

Shotgun the beautiful collie in the second picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment