Saturday 6 July 2013

happy post

I love getting that little card in the postbox that says I have a package at the Post Office. How exciting! I start imagining that someone accidentally ordered a pair of Jimmy Choos to my home address or it's a lifetime supply of Lindt chocolate that someone won in a radio competition or, if I'm feeling more realistic, a letter from my Dad saying he is secretly an American spy and this is evidence I am to send to Wikileaks. I have quite an active imagination.

This time though, I suspected it was something pretty from someone pretty...my lovely and talented friend Tam.



She found a treasure trove of photo's from before our wedding on one of her hard drives, and sent me a CD with all of them. It was like getting a birthday present a few weeks after my birthday, except I got to relive these moments again 18 months later! This is my favourite one of me at home all snazzed up for the Big Moment.



And I HAD to include these two from the wedding rehearsal - my Mom and I standing in exactly the same (slightly bossy) pose with our noses turned up. It made me laugh. Next time I think I look only like my Dad, I will think of this little inherited pose!


Tam is so brilliant at capturing the moment, and the expressions on her subject's faces. All photo's are entirely the credit of Tamara Dawson Photography - and she does weddings (this is my favourite). The one of her at the top was taken at our rehearsal dinner by her equally talented hubby, Pete.


2 comments:

  1. Yeeee ha! So stoked that I found these and that you like them! Those pics of you and your mom are actually so funny! Hehhe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Tam you're the BEST! I loved all of them. One day when you're big you really need to become a full-time photographer...just saying :)

    ReplyDelete