Monday 24 October 2011

The Honeymoon

One of the best parts of getting married...the HONEYMOON.

Who doesn't want a reason to splash out on a wonderful holiday with your favourite person in the whole world? I have all these pics saved on my hard drive from our honeymoon planning, and just had to share their island paradiseness:
"Floating" huts in the Maldives at the Conrad Rangali Island

Desroches Island Resort in the Seychelles

The 5 star Shandrani in Mauritius

Dhow by the pool in Zanzibar (sorry guys, couldn't find which hotel this is!)
 
What I really love though are people who have a honeymoon that reflects their personalities. (If we did that with the number of people who go to Mauritius, I would assume 70% of newlyweds are couch potatoes who love all you can eat buffets, cocktails by the pool and getting sunburnt while trying windsurfing.)
I know a couple who went adrenaline hunting in Bots with elephant back safaris and white water rafting down the Zambezi. My idea of hell. Perfect for them! Another lot went to Japan of all places. To absorb a beautiful new culture and language.

Our honeymoon is a bit more...local shall we say. Will spill all the details later, I'm so excited to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment