Thursday 6 October 2011

something new

Well this is just boring. It’s always the dress slash shoes slash garter (horrors) slash fascinator etc.
Obviously my shoes will be new. Because otherwise it’s the 100 year old slops I mentioned a while back. And not some creamy pinky flowery bit of shoe heaven.
WHICH I STILL CANNOT FIND.
Getting quite desperate here. I tried on some cute ones at Forever New in Rosebank (an Aussie export like Trenery and Country Road). But true as nyanies they were a bit too tight near the toes, and I have quite narrow feet so who is wearing these things? Is there now plastic surgery for FEET?
So I need a different approach. Clearly.
Even Nic is becoming quite good at spotting potentials. He let me go into Aldo the other day (usually a huge mistake, because I seriously love every shoe they’ve ever stocked). But sadly, it was all too high or brown. Methinks it’s time to bring out the big guns. I haven’t yet used my Phone a Friend lifeline. Thankfully.

This is the shoes in all their girly glory:






No comments:

Post a Comment