Wednesday 1 February 2012

BIG news

I can finally tell you. By you I mean EVERYONE willing to listen!

We are moving. Relocating. Lifestyle-a-changing.

To Natal.

Oh the happiness! No more Big Smoke, no more bean counting (my fabulous new job is far more dynamic). And possibly a Spaniel or five. And a home big enough to fit all my decor and furniture ideas. And possibly a few more of Mom’s paintings (she is good at the painting, not something I inherited unfortunately).

I will miss the people, the parks, the mountain bike races, Piza Vino, the crazy trannies at Rosebank, the shoes (no heels where I’m going baby)...

I will not miss the traffic, the pollution, the stress, the materialism (hard to drive a Japanese hatch in a world of X5’s), the lack of family.

In 2012 I am getting a whole new life, as well as being a whole new wife. And I'm loving it.

Sunset at Storms River - from our honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment