Monday 6 February 2012

Our wedding: First Look

Of every decision, every little chosen colour or flower or drink, the BEST thing Nicky and I did on our wedding day was the First Look.

Highly recommended (no pressure).

From the moment I stepped into the car that would take my Dad and I to the church, my day was a blur. A happy, smiling-so-hard-your-cheeks-hurt, loving, colourful blur.

An aside: it is REALLY hard to go to the loo in a wedding dress. Especially a toit mermaid style wedding dress. I missed a dance off between my husband and brother-in-law, a loooong dance off to LMFAO, because I was trying to get in and out of my dress in the bogs. Not ideal.

We had quite a few props for our photos, so our First Look was time to just be with my soon-to-be hubby, have fun and pose like a cat on a couch. We had the shoot at a park with massive old pines. Steff had this vision of me walking up the tree-lined road, with Nicky only turning to see me once I was up close. I remember it all so clearly and with such a warm, smiley feeling.

NOTHING can beat the look on my husband's face at that moment:



No comments:

Post a Comment