Thursday 23 February 2012

shoe addict's dream

Life has been a bit hectic, apparently moving your entire life (plus husband and bunny and cat) 700km’s is rather a big deal.

Good news: our wedding DVD is ready. Bad news: Mom still has to courier it to our new address. So at least a two week wait. I am so excited to see it all again, in Real Time instead of superquick Wedding Time. Will let you know the extent of the tears as I revisit the best day of my life so far.

In other news, I saw the coolest thing on Cup of Jo this morning. It’s a website where you can design your own shoes! Called Milk and Honey. Look at what I created in about two minutes:








It’s every shoe addict’s dream! You can literally bring your shoe dreams to life. Ground breaking.








No comments:

Post a Comment