Thursday 22 September 2011

pinterest

Pinterest is awesome. Finish and klaar.
Let me explain. It works like an old school pinboard. You have a profile on Pinterest, with Boards that you can name whatever you like. Then you install a little programme called Pin It, which you save under your favourites on Explorer/Chrome/whatever you using.  Then whenever you see a pic you like ANYWHERE on the Net, you pin it to one of your boards. Me loves it! 
I use it to collect pictures for this blog, I have a board called “supercuteness” just for cute animal pictures that make me giggle like a psych patient. And one called "stylish" for pictures of what I aspire to wear (but sadly cannot due to my current enslavery). And people can follow you and you them.

So follow me if you like, or just go and have a look see here: pinterest
Here are some examples from my boards:
happy cake

stylish

supercuteness

inspirational wisdom

pretty little things


places and spaces

My South Africa

my wedding blog

No comments:

Post a Comment