Tuesday 20 December 2011

cake toppers - old school cool

At the beginning, before I entered the sultry and addictive world of wedding planning, I thought cake toppers were lame. Now I pat that deluded muppet on the head and think how far I’ve come...

I mean why? They serve no logical purpose. But then neither does a long train or sparkly lights behind the wedding table or initials carved out of wood for photos...but they so PURDY!

Mine are birdies. But of course.

Succulent flower topper from Pinterest - this still counts as a cake topper right?

Pink ombre cake with bunting topper from Pinterest

Fresh flower cake toppers from Martha Stewart weddings

Cake topper from Le Magnifique

Birdie cake topper from Style Me Pretty


Cake topper mice from Etsy

Wire love topper from Pinterest

Wooden topper from Style Me Pretty

Cap Classique's blog post on cake toppers, 'tops' mine a hundred times over, thanks to her for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment