Monday 12 December 2011

to the good ones

This blog has been chockablock with pretty ideas, pretty pictures and things that make me happy. But there has been a down side to planning our wedding. The ugly, unpretty, reality stuff that I didn’t want to sully this blog with.

So without going into the gory details, some things have been rough. I have seen the true colours of some people that I would have rather not seen.

The upside is that the true friends, the faithful family and the beautiful, giving, caring people in Nicky's and my life have shown themselves. So I can easily forget all the nasties.

I hereby dedicate this blog post to you guys. Thanks for everything. For the missioning, and stuffy roadtrips and expensive plane tickets. For finding accommodation on your own, using up your leave balance and coming to the small town that means so much to me. Bring on the pretty!

Lizelle Lotter

No comments:

Post a Comment