Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Hair Dilemma

Today I got my dress! Altered, pulled in, buttoned and perfect. Although my poor boobies need to hold up like 5kg worth of dress. 


I had an epiphany a while ago, a real Oprah AHA moment.

My dress is quite fancy, quite formal, quite out there. And I am not having a fancy or formal or out there wedding. And I certainly am NOT changing the dress. It is my One True Love Dress.

Then I had another epiphany. You CAN wear almost any dress you love. And change the feel of it with accessories and the way you wear your hair and make-up. Wearing your hair down, loose and perhaps a bit bohemian, can change your whole look.

So, despite everyone asking “So are you wearing your hair up then?” like it's a statement not a question, I am NOT. Another of those situations where everyone thinks they know best. And is likely to get a klap from me if they mention it again!

Here are my sweet down do inspirations: 

Stephanie Williams
La Boheme on Etsy
Style Me Pretty
100 Layer Cake
Pinterest

Style Me Pretty
Style Me Pretty
100 Layer Cake
Style Me Pretty
Beautiful hey? I will be walking down the aisle in all my down do'ed glory in just 23 days time. (Just an aside, I spent the entire car ride back from picking up my dress crying my happy eyeballs out. How emo am I?)



No comments:

Post a Comment