Thursday 8 December 2011

the groom

So we know the flowers in the guest bogs are usually considered more than the poor groom. NOT in my case, but in most.

Saying Nicky’s outfit for The Day has caused quite a bit of konsternasie would be putting it mildly. I have trust issues when it comes to men and clothes.

My poor father went from being dressed by his mother in brown and khaki with langkouse to my mother dressing him, thankfully in more colour. My brother hasn’t worn an item of clothing I have not purchased in about 15 years. His idea of fashion is wearing his clothes from the day as pyjamas. And hence smelling like a mine worker by the morning. My ex was also dressed by his mother. So when it came to Nicky’s suit, I was concerned. VERY concerned.

For nothing.

His suit is AWESOME. Barney “Suit up” Stenson awesome. And he chose it all on his own at a suit hire place of much repute in East London.

I have issues. Clearly. Regardless of that, my future hubby is going to look HOT. Eat your hearts out girls :P

Here are some other AWESOME groom outfits I have collected:


The Super Suave Groom - 100 Layer Cake


The Old School Groom - Nicola Cornick

The Trendy Groom - Rensche Mari Photography


The Creative Groom - Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment