Friday 2 December 2011

december

My favouritest month of the year.

It’s my birthday YAY, Christmas carols (for some odd reason I love Michael Buble at this time of year), beach (because Nicky and I have two holiday homes to choose from at the coast hehe), family and friends and NOT work.

Oh and of course gin. Lots of gin. What’s not to love?


And sorry ladies, I possibly have one of the only men alive today who know how to spoil a lady properly on her birthday! There are boxes and packets hidden all over the flat (which is really tiny, hence I always stumble upon them when hauling out my old bikini’s from the depths of the cupboards) and a whole day planned tomorrow. I am like a bloodhound when it comes to surprises though, slobber included. This year, however, Nicky has got quite shneaky and I have no clue. Despite the fact I told him what I would like for my birthday. He is amazing.

Eeeekkkk last day of my mid twenties!!!

from 9gag

No comments:

Post a Comment