Wednesday 15 June 2011

Long weekend baby....

Nicky and I are taking Friday off and going to Empangeni (Natal North Coast, right next to Richards Bay – not that I need to tell Cath that hehe, she knows the area well!) for a lovely long weekend with my future in-law family. Mel – Nic’s sister – is one of my bridesmaids! One of the most awesome things about getting married is that your man’s family becomes your family too! And it’s not just awesome because you get double the pressies at Christmas. You have another whole set of people who have to love you no matter how nuts you are. Because you are family! *wink*
It is Nic’s Mom’s birthday - happy birthday Bernie - and Father’s Day on Sunday – don’t forget! – so all very good timing.
Seeing as how freezing it’s been in Jozi lately – nowhere above 16 at midday brrrrr – I am really looking forward to the 26 degrees my kulula reminder tells me it’s going to be in Durbs tomorrow. Yay J
Hope you all have a great time, whether it be just a day off or a long weekend!
And, just because I can, here is something I love, the colours are so soft and how beautiful is the model:

Courtesy Green Wedding Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment