Friday 10 June 2011

Hi, how are you?!

We have decided (OK...I have decided, but Nicky approves!) to start a blog. For our wedding.
And possibly beyond. We have so many friends who live in different cities, continents, countries and thought this would be a great way to keep everyone in the know. Especially for our wedding! Which is only 7 months away (is it bad I just had to calculate that? Don’t most brides have a little countdown in their minds...7 months, 4 days, 12 hours and 64 seconds to go?). I am not like most brides I think. Both Obsessive Compulsive and completely blasé J
It’s all very exciting though. Yay!
So my posts will mainly be updates, ideas, things I love for our wedding...without giving too much away. I have little sad moments every now and then when I wish my Mom/Grans/friends/cousins/family were around to share in the mayhem of planning and deciding and designing (in person) that makes a wedding so wonderful. But sadly not.
Hopefully through “Kate and Nic Get Married” – which I agree could be the title of a soapie, but I am only a bean counter after all! – you will all get to share in a little bit of the magic Nicky and I are trying to create for our Big Day.
Love and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment